Why consider Zappone Metal Roofing Systems for your project?
- Engineered with a true four-way interlocking system
- Nailing flange that permits the shingle to be nailed directly to the roof deck unlike most metal systems that rely on clips
- Anti-capillary water channel design
- Can be purchased with the original shadow cup design that allows for easy walking on the roof without denting or bending the shingle, or without the shadow Available in either 16 oz copper or “tough 12” oz high tensile copper specifically designed for roofing
- Aluminum is light weight and will not rust. Coated with Durapon with Hylar 5000-Cool Roof pigments deflect UV light and reduce the energy needed for interior air conditioning. And Durapon 70’s reduced isophorones help keep the air clean.
- A complete roofing system. All flashings such as starter strips, ridge caps, gable pieces etc, are also available and encouraged for use with the Zappone Copper and Aluminum shingle. Zappone also welcomes custom flashing orders, produced with the same quality copper and aluminum as the shingles.
- No metal working experience needed for installation. Many homeowners have successfully installed the Zappone system…and professional roofers take pride in the installation of quality copper or aluminum roofs.
- 50 year transferable warranty on the aluminum shingle and a warranty on the copper that is as long as legally available in any part of the world.
- Technical assistance with ordering all materials needed, as well as assistance with any installation questions during the project.
- With over 40 years experience, Zappone has dealt with all kinds of roofing projects and can help with your project
- Most Copper and Aluminum roofing orders can be shipped within 2-3 days from receipt of order
- And the most important reason of all…..thousands of installations from Singapore, Japan, Europe, South America, the Caribbean, to all fifty states in America. The Zappone roofing system is time tested and proven.
Only nature can produce copper.
Only Zappone can make it so easy to install and so easy to own.
Call 1-800-285-2677 or email us now for more information!